An advanced electronics company is looking to bring on a site reliability engineer onto their growing team. This company works heavily with all things consumer electronics, including laptops, PCs, tablets, and is now starting to get into the virtual reality space. As a site reliability engineer, you will be a key member in a balanced role with the chance of growing into a bigger role with the company. One responsibility among others will be automating operations and maintenance of their data centers deployed across the world and capturing the plans for correctly scaling their infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux systems and Docker
- Experience with AWS services, especially CloudFormation and VPCs
- Writing high quality code in Python
- Experience with JDBC, NoSQL, AMQP/MQTT, REST API development a plus
- Lead projects and feature development.
- BS/MS in computer science
- Excellent analytical, problem analysis skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with an Hatchi Corp tool (Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, Consul, etc.) a big plus
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Internal growth
- First hire of new expansion team
If this is an interesting opportunity that you would like to learn more about, I want to hear from you ASAP!