Network Software Engineer
Are you interested in being a part of the automotive revolution happening in Silicon Valley? There are many exciting things happening in the industry and this is the time to have a big impact. This is no R&D center where the projects you work on will sit on a shelf and never see the light of day.
Come join a well-funded startup with actual paying customers and build products that will be production ready and used on the roads every day. You will be creating new and innovative platforms for autonomous, connected and shared electric vehicles. The team is creating an advanced vehicle platform for next-generation vehicles and the automotive applications that run on them. This platform is interacting with hundreds of sensors and controllers per vehicle, transmitting in real time over a mix of wireless networks to the cloud, and providing powerful tools to a wide range of stakeholders.
Currently have headcount for almost 10 hires. Come apply the work you have done on some of the most challenging Linux/Unix based systems projects into the automotive space.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of operating systems architecture including semaphores, task switching, IPC, preemptive scheduling, and memory management
- Experience in developing TCP/IP stacks, L2 and L4 Protocols
- Experience with Load Balancing technologies
- Understand advanced architecture principles and design practices
- Mastery of C/C++ language
Benefits & Perks
Competitive compensation, employee perks, medical, dental, and vision coverage.