Fullstack Java Engineer at socially good healthcare company
A socially good healthcare company with an office near Rockefeller Center is looking for a fullstack Java Engineer to join their team. This company is leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness industry with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions.
The engineering team is seeking a Fullstack Java Engineer to build a new product technology platform from the ground up. The new platform will be an integral part of the company’s transformation and its re-imagined product offering. You should be able to abide by the "all hands on deck" mentality - you will easily transition between working on the frontend and backend.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- Professional experience with JVM languages is necessary
- Experience with web services API technologies
- Experience working with NoSQL data storage solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Local candidates only
You will have the opportunity to work with engineers and innovators in the industry leading health and wellness company located here in NYC. As a member of the team you will receive generous compensation and healthcare coverage.