Rule Engine Developer
A socially good healthcare company with an office near Rockefeller Center is looking for a fullstack Rule Engine Developer to join their team. This company is leveraging technology and leading the way in the health and wellness industry with a new emphasis on analytics, mobility and digital solutions.
The engineering team is seeking a Rule Engine Developer to program logic into a custom engine. You will speak directly with physicians to come up with the specs to program this logic. You should have at least 2 years of experience working with Rule Engines, such as Drools, jRules, iLog or Blaze.
- 5+ years’ experience with JVM based development (Java 8, Groovy, Scala)
- 2+ years’ experience with rules engine development (custom, Fair Isaac Blaze, Drools, jRules, iLog, …)
- Experience working with Product teams to discuss and understand requirements
- Experience working with NoSQL data storage solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Local candidates only
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
You will have the opportunity to work with engineers and innovators in the industry leading health and wellness company located here in NYC. As a member of the team you will receive generous compensation and healthcare coverage.