Front End Engineer
Seeking a Front End Engineer to work with a company awarded Top20 startups to watch in 2017. By using cutting-edge technology that has now captured 15 million EKG’s from thousands of active users (including ReactJS, Redux, webpack2 and D3.js) we take on the challenge of developing industry-leading applications that help consumers use, engage, and act on their health data. You will be a key player in developing highly-visible, customer-facing products that are transforming the healthcare industry through big data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Recent/current experience with React.js, Redux, ES6, and/or CSS Modules
- Experience building responsive web sites and/or applications, cross-browser support and working with RESTful APIs
- Shared examples through github or a publicly available site/app
- Experience collaborating on software projects
- Experience in working efficiently as part of a team
Benefits & Perks
Located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your life outside work as smooth as possible while you're at work, and we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Wellness Program
- Dental, vision, and 100% full employee medical coverage provided by TriNet
- Build your own ideal workspace with our provided equipment
- Mobile reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that success depends on the team. An equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.