Python QA Engineer | Contract
A fresh and original robotics company located in San Jose, CA is looking for a hard-working and conscientious engineer to fill the role of Python QA Engineer. This suitable candidate will work hand in hand with engineering to provide on-going improvement for the product quality and customer experience. Main responsibilities for this role include owning end-to-end software quality, performing, arrangement, and reporting on QA initiatives and projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Effective communication with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product deficiencies, and be able to find solutions for intricate problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Robotics, Software Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- 3+ year of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Python and/or C++ in a Linux Environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop test automation scripts to automate new feature tests, and continually expand on regression test case automation
- Build and maintain test environments as needed for project delivery.
- Passion for robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Benefits & Perks
100% year over year growth, potential path to management, bi-monthly fitness classes and gym reimbursement, stock options, full benefits, competitive salary