Senior Software Engineer (C#, REST, Typescript)
A highly innovative software start-up located in Irvine, CA is currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer. Their technology provides consumer and retail companies across a variety of industries with the most useful and precise data on when and where to sell their products. Their web crawling engine is built with the latest technologies and the newest cutting-edge software tools. With a strong focus on middle-tier development, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of C# and REST for object-oriented programming and connectivity with the backend. If you are open to learning new technologies and developing clean and precise code, then you would be a great fit for this position. It offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work for an exciting start-up backed by a well-known software development company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Independently develop and implement solutions.
- Formulate and implement architectural designs.
- Research optimal solutions and provides recommendations on software and development.
- Maintain currency in the latest technologies. Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Software Developer or Programmer
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of best practices in coding and application design
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Experience with distributed and multi-threaded programming.
- Familiar with source control tools such as GIT and TFS
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, and associated tools
- Team player attitude with the ability to collaborate with others to fulfill business requirements
- Adept at picking up new software, technology, and programming languages
- Must be adept at C#
- Must be adept at SQL and have some familiarity with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, or other No-SQL data solutions
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Leadership Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners is a nationwide contingency recruiting firm, specializing in the hiring and placement of open-source and .NET engineers; front-end developers; and network managers and engineers. We generate breakthrough recruitment results through lean management techniques, a focus on client relationships, and a unique team-based recruitment approach.