Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
A healthcare provider that navigates complex medical issues to provide patients and health plans comprehensive services is looking to add a Senior QA Automation Engineer as part of their application development team in Irvine. You will add value with your knowledge of building automation frameworks for functional and integration testing within a C#/.Net environment. Work with Selenium or a similar tool for the UI, unit testing frameworks in NUnit, web services testing, and database testing are all necessary as you will be leading the effort to develop automation frameworks for their various web applications and convert existing manual test cases into the framework.
This position is for you if you can take the reins on an automation project and make decisions on the architecture and tools to drive QA efforts, so in many ways this is a lead position with the freedom to drive change and efficiency within the company.
If you are looking to challenge yourself with a sharp development team with potential to grow, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software development and/or QA
- 3+ years’ experience with software QA utilizing automation
- Previous experience working in a Microsoft C#/.Net environment
- UI testing using one of the following: Selenium Webdriver, Coded UI, or QTP
- Unit testing experience utilizing the NUnit framework
- Web services testing using Soap UI, Postman, or similar tool
- Backend automation using Visual Studio and C# scripting
- Demonstrating understanding of SQL Server and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Strong personality able to drive change and make recommendations for the future of QA
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Great communication skills oral and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience building out automation frameworks from the ground up
- Load and performance testing – JMeter, Loadrunner, Gomez, Blaze Meter, or similar
- Previous leadership experience
- Understanding of or previous experience in the healthcare space
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or other technical field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 20% Leadership Responsibilities
- Competitive salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401k plan with matching
- Comprehensive insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability and life insurance options
- Casual and open culture
- Opportunities to grow
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners is a nationwide contingency recruiting firm, specializing in the hiring and placement of open-source and .NET engineers; front-end developers; and network managers and engineers. We generate breakthrough recruitment results through lean management techniques, a focus on client relationships, and a unique team-based recruitment approach.