You’re working a data analyst role that’s not exactly ideal or interesting, and you want to see what’s out there. This opportunity is worth looking into.
I’m working with a client that wants someone a little above entry level, comfortable with SQL and analytical analysis (ideally with R). The team is very small and everyone is hands-on and they are responsible for handling NoSQL environments, Machine learning, NLP, and even a little Deep learning. So although you’d start off doing what you’re probably already doing, you’d get exposure and hands-on experience with the latest data science/Big Data technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional Data analyst experience
- Experience with an OOP Language like Java or Python
- Knowledge of SQL and relational/structured data
- SAS and R are a big plus
- Computer science or Statistics degree from a good school
- Interested in working with new and interesting tech
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.