DevOps Lead (Ansible)
A cloud-based platform that delivers medical testing and results to research companies in downtown San Francisco is looking for a DevOps lead to join the team. As the right-hand person, you’ll be responsible for the build out and continuation of operations for all the servers, and maintain the security, reliability and recovery for the infrastructure. You’ll also be upgrading the CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins and expanding the AWS environment. Also, get the chance to gain experience with containerization with Docker.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Linux server administration experience.
- Cloud environment experience (AWS preferred)
- Scripting abilities in production (Python)
- Ansible configuration management is a must.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker experience
- Release deployment experience (Jenkins)
- Great communicator and team member
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision care
- Work from home options and paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401 (k) plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks