DevSecOps Engineer (AWS)
A bleeding edge, security-focused company in the heart of Manhattan is looking for an out of the box thinker to bridge the gap between development operations and security.
The successful candidate will partner with the Director of TechOps and Application Security Engineer to implement and standardize robust security procedures as it relates to AWS and systems infrastructure across all aspects of security.
A fluid balance between Linux operations and automation experience as well as familiarity with penetration testing and OWASP practices is highly desired for this role.
- Strong Linux background
- Deep AWS Expertise
- Scripting/Coding (Python Preferred)
- Familiarity with CI/CD and configuration management tools/practicces
- Open Source Security Tools: AirCrack, Nessus/OpenVAS, Metasploit, Nmap, etc.
- Security systems research, testing and analysis
- Creating, modifying, deleting user accounts while ensuring confidentiality of sensitive data
- Penetration assessments (vulnerability testing, audits and intrusion prevention)
This company offers very competitive compensation to work on a challenging project using cutting edge technology. Fun soft perks include happy hours, company outings, and tech conference trips.