Mid-Senior .NET Developer
Have you ever wondered how the blue-collared men and women of America can buy wholesale materials to not only improve our countries infrastructure but our personal homes/apartments as well? One company saw this need and started making supplies for roofing, siding, windows, exterior and interior materials easily affordable and accessible via their state-of-the-art ecommerce platform.
They’re technical focus has allowed them to break into almost every state with around 1000 different branches to provide access to their customers nationwide.
They’ve recently starting a new project to refine their platform on the backend. If you’re a Microsoft enthusiast with experience using ASP.NET, MVC, Entity, RESTful APIs and SQL and you want to be a part of a large-scale platform that makes blue collar life easier and more efficient, send me your resume and let’s chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-7 years of experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL).
- Experience using MVC for Web Development
- Back end and data layer focused
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience using SQL with a interest in NoSQL is a big plus
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.