Application Delivery Engineer (CI/CD)
An international Fortune 500 in the travel and hospitality industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their Application, Automation, and Delivery team! This group is NOT your traditional infrastructure group – this is a high-performing operations group focused on continuous integration and deployments. This team is responsible for all CI/CD for the entire organization. You’ll focus on owning the entire process of delivering software to the customer, from code commit all the way to production.
They are in the process of revamping the web application development for the company’s website and ecommerce platform. Their value add is to abstract away the complication of orchestration for developers – you’ll be building out orchestration frameworks to rapidly develop software. This role will have a heavy emphasis on containerization (you’ll work with Docker Swarm), as this group is working to create a container for all departments i.e. a container for PostgreSQL, a container for NginX, a container for MongoDB etc. You’ll also work with Python, Jenkins, Openshift, Kubernetes, Groovy, Java, the Atlassian suite, and more.
Required Skills & Experience
· Custom Python, Ruby, Bash, or Shell scripting abilities
· 2+ years of experience with continuous integration tools and platforms, including Jenkins or Travis CI/CD
· Working experience of Docker
· Natural curiosity and intellectual drive
Desired Skills & Experience
· Enthusiastic about improving the software development lifecycle
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Benefits & Perks
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Flexible work schedule (2-3 days work from home)