Project Manager (Administrator/Coordinator)
An industry leading home services company is seeking a Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Orange, California (moving to Newport Beach by the end of the year). This company manages two brands which allow low investment and home-based/small warehouse franchises. They allow you to create your own destiny and give you the freedom to be your own boss. With their proven business models, strong marketing and tremendous buying power they can guarantee to get you into more homes and do more business.
If you’re a Project Administrator and or Coordinator with strong communication skills and interested in expanding your expertise in Project Management, apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) - translate requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must have strong experience with (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must have strong experience with JIRA and Confluence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a large and diverse team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Full health benefits: