Senior QA Automation Engineer
One of Chicago’s fastest growing startups is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join their team! You will be joining a team of QA and Ruby developers who are dedicated to building a rock solid product (changing the way people think about education). This engineer will be responsible for testing in a Ruby environment and should have experience with Automation testing. Targeting 95,000K-115,000K for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a Computer Science Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Automation testing (Selenium, Capybara, Calabash)
- Experience working with Ruby
- Must work well in a team environment
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match
- 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days
- 10%-20% Annual Bonus
- BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement)