Ruby on Rails (IoT)
IoT, server-less architecture, wearable devices, where do I begin? A serious B start up I’ve recently started working with is looking to grow out their team after another successful round of funding. The office is in a prime location downtown.
In this role, you’d be working with IoT wearable devices designed to diagnose and monitor health issues. Aside from working with a sophisticated platform you be working closely with some big players in the Pharma/medical device fields.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Angular
- The ability to potentially lead a team and mentor junior staff
- Desire to work closely with the leadership team to help design and architect the IoT platform
- Interest in IoT and cloud development
- Degree from a 4 year university
- Independently and motivated as well as being able to function in a team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).