Software Engineer - Web and Mobile
An Arlington, VA based cyber security R&D shop is searching for a Software Engineer to join their growing web and mobile team. They are a team of researchers, scientists, and engineers from diverse backgrounds in an innovative cyber security environment. You will be developing tools and capabilities to make a difference in the world of cyber security. In this position, you will be transitioning R&D prototypes to production systems and products. You will need to understand the difference between prototype and production code, both of which will be developed in this role.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with modern frameworks like AngularJS, React.js, or Backbone.js
- Experience with RESTful API’s and web services
- NoSQL and MySQL experience is preferred
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- Flex schedule