Linux Administrator (Hospitality)
The lap of luxury is where you’re headed. Voted one of Fortune’s top 100 companies to work in 2017, this leader in global hospitality wants you to be their next Linux Administrator in the heart of Chicago’s magnificent Loop on a contract basis.
There will never be a dull day in the office as we have a portfolio consisting of 13 premier brands that you will have a hand in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining our Linux systems and servers. While working on our cloud environment with our diverse team, you will be on Cloud 9.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Linux experience
- AWS experience (certification preferred)
- Well versed in Python and Bash automation scripting
- An interest in administrative based work
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great office in heart of Chicago
- Work with a team of like-minded, passionate and dedicated individuals