Mid-Level .NET Developer
A community association management firm, with a strong national presence, is looking for a passionate mid-level .NET developer to their team in Tustin. They are the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the country, believing that effective management is one in which the clients’ needs are anticipated ahead of time.
They are currently undergoing a platform upgrade from their older legacy applications into C#/MVC. This gives an opportunity for a strong mid-level engineer to build upon his/her skill sets while being on the ground floor of new architecture and development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience with C#/.NET
- Demonstrated understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms (i.e. mobile vs. desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with T-SQL
- Clear understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be autonomous, committed, flexible, customer focused and productive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
Benefits & Perks
- Full Health, Medical, Dental, Vision