A mid-sized company in the energy and sustainability industry, located in Brighton, MA, is searching for an excellent developer to join their team. This company turns fleets of delivery trucks and vans used by enterprise companies into hybrid vehicles. Having just received a large round of funding, they are looking to build out their cloud based software, which relays real-time data to clients about how the vehicles are being used and factors of sustainability.
The position they are hiring for is a full-stack React and Node.js engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience. They are also open to seeing developers who have Angular.js on the front end or Python on the server side.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience using Node.js
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer facing development role
- Experience working with Google Maps API and visualization tech like SVG, Chart.js, D3, etc.
- Experience with challenges facing integration with connected devices, GPS. tracking and the challenges of data processing with unreliable connectivity
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a growing experienced team doing great things for the world
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with new technologies
- 100% healthcare and dental coverage
- Laid back office culture and free lunch Fridays