Simulation Software Engineer
Our client is developing an autonomous vehicle fleet and the necessary ecosystem required to bring this tech to market. Being at the intersection of AI, robotics, and design, they aim to provide the next generation of mobility in urban areas.
The simulation team is developing the most advanced simulation engine and framework for autonomous technology. As a simulation engineer, you will work closely with several engineering teams on various domains including motion planning, mapping and localization, sensor technology, computer vision, and machine learning. You will work on the advanced simulation framework developing key features including but not limited to accurate LIDAR and radar simulation, high-fidelity graphics rendering, content creation tools for realistic virtual cities, and scenario creation and execution pipelines for scalable and verifiable vehicle testing.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and experience in large code bases
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of 3D geometry and linear algebra
- Comfortable in Linux and Windows development environments
- Game engine programming experiences
- Unreal engine programming experience
- Programming and maintenance experience on large infrastructure systems
- Publications on simulation technologies for deep learning or other vehicle systems
- Experience shipping a large product as a team (e.g. AAA game releases)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays