An international not for profit company, who are the global leaders in electronic supply chain solutions has experienced intense growth in their Canadian office, and are looking for QA engineers to join their growing team, for a one year contract with a possibility of extension. The company is focusing on building new solutions for data analytics, to support the grocery and healthcare industries to implement high standards and best practices
In this role you will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team. You will be solving collaborating with both clients and the internal development & customer service team to gather requirements and create fully functional test plans. You will be doing a mix of automation and manual testing. The ideal candidate has strong OOP skills with both Java and .NET, as both technologies are prevalent. The team also uses JUnit, Jira and Jenkins. The QA engineer also needs to have numerous years of experience in a product or SaaS based environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience with the full software testing life cycle (STLC)
- 5+ years' with front end and back end testing
- 3+ years' with Java and C# automation
- Experience in an agile, product or SaaS based environment is a MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Benefits & Perks
- Collaborative work culture which emphasizes rewards, perks and a social culture
- Supportive team
- Great work/life balance
- Telecommute/Remote options