A global leader in the automotive industry is looking for a strong Visual/UI Designer to join their incredible team on contract. In this role, you will be challenged as a designer to work with a cross-functional team of developers and product managers to create the best user experience. This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in the industry and requires experience with D3. The ideal candidate will be motivated, passionate, creative, and eager to take on a challenge.
Required Skills & Experience
- You should be very comfortable working across familiar and unfamiliar media.
- You’re a system thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways.
- You express your point of view on design through writing, speaking and of course your work.
- When you design software and service experiences, you see your vision through from concept to launch with our local and worldwide teams.
- You embrace the constraints of automotive guidelines and technology and challenge them.
- You engage with business and technical stakeholders for feedback.
- You demonstrate the ability of solving problems and communicate visually.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
We offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks.
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!