Be a part of an industry award-winning manufacturer of medical digital diagnostic products, located Downtown Los Angeles. As the SW Test lead engineer, the candidate will ensure that diagnostic products conform to the product requirements and comply with regulatory standards. The candidate will focus on software testing but will perform system integration and device testing, too.
As part of a growing organization, the ideal candidate must remain adaptable and ready to shift priorities at a moment’s notice. Your teammates are enterprising people who uphold our company vision of excellence and support our “Because We Care” culture. Only candidates with a passion to excel and succeed need apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Leads and directs team members in managing V&V projects and activities
- Manages software test engineers & Testers
- Support / contribute in writing product requirement, Risk, and other key project deliverables and documents
- Implement an automated testing framework for all application layers (UI, Business Logic, Data Access) to be executed on demand or in a continuous integration environment
- Influence the software architecture to ensure testability
- Implement an acceptance testing framework
- Develop standards and best practices around code test-ability and work with engineers to implement them
- Write manual test procedures
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental & vision
- On-site gym!
- 401k plan with company match