Lead Software Release Engineer (J2EE)
A worldwide leader in mass media and technology is hiring for a Lead Software Release Engineer on a full-time basis. This company helps professionals in the legal markets transform the way they practice law for the better. They provide great products and services that deliver top-notch legal software and solutions.
The main responsibility for this role will be oversee all production releases to customers. The software allows for seamless integration with all systems to provide the most effective workflow for courts. You must ensure that all release packages are complete, tested, and certified. Other responsibilities include assisting customers with installion and debugging the enterprise court management software. Candidates must be local to the Greater Philadelphia Area!
*This position is not able to provide sponsorship/visa transfers at this time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux and Microsoft Systems – both dedicated and virtual environments
- Scripting languages for Windows and Linux
- Apache Tomcat
- Relational Databases (MS SQL or Oracle preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience creating automated builds, executing deployments to multiple environments, and setting up monitors to ensure availability of systems
- Experience building and releasing large-scale software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work schedule
- Team-oriented culture
- Casual work environment
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401K Match
- Generous vacation/sick/PTO package