Front End Developer
An exciting Healthcare Technology Platform that helps doctors and patients communicate via a web and mobile app while providing critical data feeds back to the hospital is hiring for a full stack PHP engineer.
As an engineer, you will have a direct impact on patients health. They are currently looking to bring on board a full stack engineer with strong PHP knowledge, and some working knowledge of Java to work on several innovative projects. Candidates should have strong skills in web services development.
Office: Hoboken, NJ, New York City, Remote
- Work with the engineering and clinician teams for constant iteration of platform.
- Design, implement and test new features across multiple different software projects.
- Provide technical recommendations and documentation as well as evaluate new technologies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years experience developing one of the following:
- Experience with linux
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g mysql)
- Self-motivated, independent thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Live in New York City Metro Area or have established work-from-home experience
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience with:
- Distributed systems
- Security architecture and encryption
- Agile methodologies
Competitive benefits along with equity are available for the right candidate, and 2-3 days remote work is possible over time.