Microsoft Dynamics Engineer
A technology driven and based brand management enterprise has an open position in their beautiful Downtown Toronto headquarters for a Microsoft .NET C# Software Engineer/ASP.NET Web Developer. This is a good sized company with locations across Canada. Toronto is the heart of the technical team and where the most growth will happen in the next 1-2 years. You will work as part of a team doing full life cycle development creating exciting rich external facing web properties, internal facing sales tools, and customer facing dashboards using Microsoft Software Technologies ASP.net SQL Server 2012, C#, Web Services.
This is primarily a middle tier/back-end ASP.net mid to senior level software developer role but they are looking for talent not just someone who meets a list of requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP design, custom configuration, integration
- The ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups.
- To be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- To be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Bonuses