AWS DevOps Engineer: Hands-on Cloud Administrator for a Stable Company in Orange
A world-renowned leader in the mortgage industry seeks an AWS DevOps engineer/Cloud Administrator. Identified as a top place to work in the past consecutive years, our team needs an expert to carry out our automated deployments and oversee our continuous integration best practices. This engineer will have total control of our AWS platform, from autoscaling to load balancing.
We are a company that pushes the limits and is in the top-tier national percentage. If you want to join a stable and growing company (around since 2004) that has a tight-knit team and work out of our beautiful Orange office, apply now!
Job search discretion is guaranteed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on AWS offerings experience such as RDS, Cloudformation, EFS, S3, Lambda, and all others a plus!
- LAMP stack in a Linux environment: Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python
- Expert in more than one scripting language such as Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with deployment automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Saltstack
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins, Bamboo, or the like
- Knowledgeable in distributed systems and redundancy, high-availability and performance optimizations
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, LogStash, Kibana etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge plus if Certified SysOps administrator
- Hashicorp suite exposure (Terraform*, Vagrant, Nomad, Consul)
- Containerization and orchestration experience a plus (Docker with Kubernetes; Rancher, Swarm)
- Repository experience (we use Bitbucket and CodeCommit)
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization
- You’re able to take the lead and make big decisions
- You’re a self-starter, you take initiative and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to speak about technical natures to a non-technical audience
- Approachable, team-player, forward-thinking engineer who wants to take ownership
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan, 529 college savings plan, life insurance, and AD&D
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance: PTO (we don’t encourage fun and relaxation time; we actually require it)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays