Automation Engineer: Selenium Webdriver, SOAPUI, Loadrunner in Orange
A renowned firm is looking for an automation engineer to join their team for a 3 month contract-to-hire opportunity that works out of our Orange County office.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience testing API’s and Front-end behavior. Must have knowledge in one of the following platforms: Java Script, C#, or SQL.
- Proficient with automating the user interface layer using Selenium Webdriver
- Test web services with tools such as SOAPUI and TestNg
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience testing Restful APIs and web services using SoapUI
- Experience with MEAN stack (MongoDB, Node.js)
- PostgreSQL or MySQL, or MariaDB
- Be a load and performance expert with Loadrunner, Jmeter, or Grinder
- Familiarity with continuous integration like Jenkins, Travis, or GitlabCI (we currently use Bamboo)!
- Willingness to learn Docker and VMWare
- Experience using AWS offerings a plus (such as ec2, s3, Cloudformation, etc)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit