Senior Android Developer
Work for one of the prominent Toronto tech companies in the Loop. This role is a brand new position that has never been held before: you will be working with cutting edge technology in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is open to work downtown for different clients, and strives in a client facing environment. It's also ideal if you have 4+ years professional experience doing senior level Android Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years developing mobile applications.
- Experience with Android Studio.
- Must have bachelors degree; computer science or related field.
- Strong experience with building native mobile applications.
- Excellent communication .
Benefits & Perks
- Health/Dental/Medical Insurance Plans
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Ping Pong Table!
- Catered lunches every Friday