Test Automation Engineer (Java)
A multinational analytics and information company is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join its team at its local office in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. The individual in question should have a strong QA background combined with Java scripting experience. Qualified candidates can expect to work closely with the QA Lead and the development teams, and have a direct say in project scope and direction. Compensation will fall within the $35-45/hour range.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong QA background – planning, executing, reporting, tracking, etc.
- Ability to code/script with Java
- Experience working with SQL databases and structures
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with many other teams and departments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases and services such as JSON and XML
- Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, CSS, XML, AJAX, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit