Senior Network Engineer
A well-known private University in the heart of Washington D.C. is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. The Engineer will be responsible for operating and maintaining on the infrastructure that supports the university. The Engineer should have experience on the entire Cisco product line, routers and switches, routing protocols, and firewalls. This is a full-time permanent position that will provide competitive salary and benefits.
· 5+ years of Network engineering experience
· Knowledge of the entire Cisco product line
· Cisco routers and switches
· Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, BGP, etc)
· Firewalls (Checkpoint, ASA, Palo Alto, etc)
· Bachelor’s degree
· CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification
This is a full-time permanent position in Washington, D.C. The company will provide full healthcare (dental, vision, medical) benefits, 401K, and PTO. This is an opportunity to work on a wide variety of technologies, and grow your technical career!
Full time, job, Washington, D.C., Network Engineer, Cisco, routers, switches, routing protocols, firewalls, Bachelor’s, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, full-time, benefits, PTO, 401K