Data Engineer (Downtown Start up)
Are you a team player with experience using Python, Java, or Scala? We saw a 20% salary increase with data engineers here in Chicago THIS YEAR. So maybe it’s time for a change of scenery with a new company that has had a revenue growth of around 10% every WEEK since they’ve come on the scene early in 2015. They are urgently looking for a qualified engineer to contribute to the management and development of the company’s cloud-based database
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using Python, Scala, or Java in a Data heavy setting
- Cloud-based data management (AWS, AZURE, or Google Play)
- Data processing withh Spark
- PrestoDB or other Big Data exposure
- RESTful webservices
- Enthusiastic self-starter
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).