My client is hiring for a UI/UX Designer to assist their team of visual and interaction designers. Your role will involve organizing assets and updating interface and design specifications. The position requires a proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator and a degree in Design, HCI, CS or a degree or experience in a related field. Previous experience with engineering team and implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms is a plus.
This position can not offer visa sponsorship.
No Corp to Corp
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 + years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design major
- Excellent online portfolio
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit