Azure Cloud Architect (Lake Forest Office, Pre-Sales))
We are a global consulting company in search of an Azure Cloud Architect to serve our fortune 500 companies on their cloud projects and designs.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development and testing of software product ranging from requirements documentation, high level/detailed design, system architecture, use cases, unit test designs, and test automation designs
- High level technical Proof-of-Concept, pre-sales efforts
- Mentor and lead the technical development, facilitate technical communication between client and offshore team
- Plan, organize and drive software development project in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Architect software solutions while determining limitations and compatibilities between subsystem
- Support and influence the team culture of being customer centric and continuously improving
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation
- 3+ years of hands-on technical management experience.
- 10+ years of software engineering experiences
- 1+ years of experience on Azure or other Cloud solutions.
- Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns
- Ability to drive technical decisions across teams
- Experienced agile practitioner
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Technical leadership, planning, and execution skills
Pluses & Preferred:
- Azure certification (MCSD) is preferred.
- Experience on Azure or other Cloud solutions. Knowledge of Windows Azure classic/new portal on IaaS
- Experience on Unit Test/TDD
- Ideal candidate has practical experience in all systems life cycle phases
- C++/Java experiences is a plus.
- Experience on Docker
- Asp.net core is a plus