Senior DevOps Engineer
A well-funded health care start-up is seeking an experienced Linux systems engineer with cloud and automation experience to help them build out their DevOps and AWS infrastructure.You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
- 7+ years Linux administration experience
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti)
- Experience using automation tools like Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Hudson or other continuous integration
Competitive base salary, casual environment, PTO, full benefits