Mid Level DevOps Engineer
A SaaS start-up in Arlington is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. The client specializes in the analytics field and has recently raised over $50 million in funding.
The client boasts a diverse and cutting-edge skillset and are currently using the following: Linux Systems Administration, Puppet automation, AWS, Hadoop, NoSQL and RPM packaging. Along with this, the team is comprised of eight engineers who work in a highly collaborative, open space environment. This candidate would be taking over as the Senior DevOps Engineer on the team and will be partnering up with management to lead future projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux Systems Administration experience
- 2+ years of AWS experience (Autoscaling, RDS a plus)
- Experience writing custom Puppet modules and scripts
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit