Senior AWS DevOps Engineer (Expert with AWS needed, amazing culture and team)
An automotive giant is looking for a Senior DevOps AWS Cloud engineer who will be responsible for creating and automating a framework for their cloud management platform. You’ll be working with some amazing full stack engineers as the lone DevOps/SRE engineer helping monitor, maintain and scale their AWS infrastructure. You’ll work in a laid-back work environment with all the amenities you need, such as updated hardware, standing desks, the works.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced expertise with AWS in a production environment with EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch.
- Experience in programming/scripting with Bash, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience using Hashicorp tools such Terrafrom, Vagrant, and Packer
- Experience working within a heavy AWS environment.
- Experience with using containers such as Docker.
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or TravisCI.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Splunk, Nagios, Keynote, etc.
- Experience with VSphere, VirtualBox, etc.
- Experience managing Linux environments
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redshift, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Amazing work culture and team
- Amazing tech product that you can see the impact you make daily.
- Full benefits package and matching 401K.