QA Automation Engineer
Financial tech company focusing on digital loans, looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer with hands-on experience building automation frameworks with Selenium Webdriver. This is a start-up company with an established reputation in Chicago's digital finance market. This is a Ruby on Rails environment so someone who's experienced coding with Ruby would be a major asset in the company. If you're looking for the opportunity to play a huge role in a company who's in a period of rapid growth, then apply today!!!!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the QA field 2 of them doing fully hands-on automation work.
- Proficient in Ruby.
- Must be able to build a framework from scratch.
- Experience building automation frameworks with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with Capybara.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a comparable amount of professional experience.
- Experience working in a scrum methodology.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company Happy Hours on Thursdays!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.