Brand name data analytics based in Reston, VA is looking for a DevOps engineer for a direct hire, permanent position. The organization expects large scale expansion in 2018 and this role will play a crucial part in managing the infrastructure and creating automation to scale along with that growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux systems engineering
- 1-2 years building automation pipelines using python (or other)
- experience using Jenkins or similar
- knowledge of build tools and best practices
- experience with an automation tool (chef, puppet, ansible)
- prior experience supporting a hosted Saas environment
- Experience working in an Agile (scrum) environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: 100-145k base (commensurate with experience)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.