A global retailer providing lifestyle products has an opening for a ServiceNow Administrator. In this role, you’ll be helping with the day to day administration and configuration of their ServiceNow platform. This will include Discovery, CMDB, Service Catalog, and other service modules. You’ll also be partnering up with technical teams to create and modify workflows, as well as play a key role in driving improvements. This is a great opportunity to work in an enterprise environment and strengthen your technical knowledge. This is a year long contract in downtown SF.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ year of ServiceNow administration experience
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow components: Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Performance Analytics etc.
- Good communications skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and employees
- Experience with web service integrations using REST, SOAP, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Solid interpersonal skills
- ServiceNow Certifications
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit