Mid Level Automation Engineer
As a Software Test Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build your own automation framework within a tight knit team of developers. Candidates will be responsible for architecting and designing automation test framework in an agile environment. Engineers will be expected to be very hands-on while acting as a mentor for junior engineers.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Automation testing
- Enthusiastic about building test suites and tools that automate processes
- Good development/ scripting skills in C# Or Java (you need to be a 7/10 in scripting)
- Experience in Unit/Performance/Intergration/ Load testing
- Knowledge of the Microsoft test management tools
- Writing and debugging code
- Lab Management definition for automation assets
- Full Medical and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation dates
- Casual dress environment.