UI/UX Designer for Boston Startup
Do you have a good eye for design? We have a client that is looking to bring on a Mid-level to Senior UX Designer to help build and design their software. They are a local start up with international offices that is connecting International students with Western Culture.You will be in charge of building learning curriculum that students will do in their free time and then at the end of the program, will be invited to come to the United States and meet other students from around the world to discuss what they learn.
They are looking for someone to come in and work collaboratively with another UX designer and the Creative Director to design this extra-curricular education software. They need you to do full life cycle UX from research all the way to prototyping.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 + years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with researching, testing, wireframing and prototyping
- Professional use of InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Looking for someone who is willing to dive right into a fast growing start-up
Benefits & Perks
- Can pay based off experience
- Competitive medical benefits
- Great office location near the Lawn on D
- Chance to have a lot of say in what the design of the software will look like