Senior DevOps Engineer (Python)
A media giant with global reach on online and televised content is looking for an all-star DevOps Engineer to automate builds and deployments, scale their high availability infrastructure, and evaluate new tech to implement in the environment.
This is a heavy Python shop, so if SaltStack or Ansible are your go-to’s, you’ll be a perfect fit. f you’re stronger with Chef, prefer to script everything out, or develop your tools from the ground up, that’s welcome as well!
This role is ideal for a talented engineer who loves to be challenged, grow your skillset and exposed to the hottest, cutting-edge technology -- apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps Engineer/ Linux Engineer role
- Ansible, SaltStack or other Configuration Management tools (Chef, Pupper, CFEngine, etc.)
- Experience supporting PHP, Java, or NodeJS apps is a plus
- AWS, Rackspace or other Cloud experience
- ELK stack or other monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk, etc.)
- Familiarity with MySQL (any non-relation databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, are a plus)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit