Senior UI Designer
A well-established human capital management company in the Financial District is looking to bring on a Senior UI Designer as the company’s first design hire.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for establishing a design driven culture, improving on existing products, as well as creating new ones by owning the entire design process.
This position will report directly to their CTO and will be heavily involved working with their in-house engineering teams. Since this is their first design hire they are looking for this person to grow into a managerial position where they can bring on other junior designers in the near future.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 + years of UX/UI Design experience
- Ability to work independently
- Can handle the entire design process from concept to launch
- Portfolio showing in depth process work and complex problem solving
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage