Mid-Level UX Designer
A leading financial services company has an open UX Designer position open for a 6-month contract role that can pay up to 50/hour. This has the possibility to become a full-time role for the right fit. Currently, the company is building out a brand new cash management platform that is actively used to manage millions of dollars.
Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of UX Design experience, the ability analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to make informed design decisions, create high fidelity wireframes & prototypes, conduct usability testing and create personas.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with UX Design
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes
- Ability to do usability testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing financial products
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit