Data Engineer (Python and PyData)
Is it more beneficial to sign a new customer or to maintain a previous one? This small company knows that customer loyalty goes a long way and helps fortune 500 companies focus on maintaining customers with it’s state of the art customer rewards platform.
If you’re a data engineer comfortable implementing Machine Learning, Spark, and Hadoop with solid knowledge/experience of J2EE, send me your resume and we can talk more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of using Python and the PyData stack for machine learning
- Around 1 year of experience with Hadoop, Spark, and undistributed data
- Understanding of Java and Java web development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to be heavily involved with data architecture
- Desire to learn new Data Engineering technologies
- Solid communication skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit