IoT Firmware Engineer (Automotive)
Our client is a well funded startup in the automotive industry. They are working on an IoT connected car platform that is unlike anything else in the industry. With their disruptive technology, they stand to revolutionize the way we use our cars. The team is looking for a Firmware Engineer with extensive embedded IoT software experience to work on new products.
In this role, you will work on IoT Firmware in Bluetooth and Cellular platforms, develop middleware components such as network stacks and SSL/TLS for embedded systems, understand system architecture and implement code tailored to the product, and work with other software engineers to create APIs and documentation to enable an end to end ecosystem.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of working experience on embedded processors.
- 2+ years of ARM microcontroller experience (Freescale, Atmel, etc.)
- 2+ years of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) experience (Nordic/Qualcomm)
- 1+ year of RTOS experience (Linux, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with Cellular 4G LTE Cat-M1 modem AT command protocols.
- Experience with network security protocols such as SSL/TLS.
- Experience with low-power applications.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & vision Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Stock Options