Full Stack Python Engineer at Social Impact Startup
Are you interested in making a real difference in the world by putting your software engineering skills to use to help non-profits across the world? You don’t have to choose between making a living and doing good - do both while enjoying a flexible and partial remote work environment!
As a Full Stack Python Engineer you will work closely with the tech lead to help build out the first freelance marketplace solely built for nonprofit and social cause organizations. Every member of the team is responsible for writing and maintaining their own code - so kick ass, work hard - and take advantage of the opportunity for growth and empowerment.
- Python and Django
- React.js or Angular.js on the front end
- Collaborate with Product Design Team to develop new featuers
- Develop based on user testing, usability, performance studies
- Adhere to Scrum/Agile methodology, operating in sprints
- Be ready for a challenge, work hard
- Comfortable working independently and in a team
- Desire to do well while doing good!
In addition to a competitive salary in the six figure range, there is also equity, benefits, and an incredibly flexible remote work schedule - allowing you to work from wherever you'd like, as long as you get your work done and can make yourself available for Scrum meetings.
Do well while doing good, and apply now.