DevOps Lead - CI/CD Expert
An established cyber security startup is looking to bring on Lead DevOps engineer to their growing team. This company protects organizations against cyber-attacks from the web, email and other critical threat vectors. Their Isolation Platform isolates content and eliminates malware in the cloud, protecting users without the need to deploy endpoint software. User deployments include large enterprises, Fortune 500 companies and financial services institutions. They are looking to bring on an engineer that is strong with AWS and automation for automating deployments within their AWS infrastructure. You will have full control over building out and owning the CI/CD pipeline. You will have the ability to lead a small team and have architecture responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
* Strong experience with Linux systems
* Experience with AWS services, especially CloudFormation and VPCs
* Writing high quality scripts in Python
* Expert in CI/CD pipelines, building out and architecting from scratch
* Leadership or management experience a big plus.
* Bring best practices to the team and company
Benefits & Perks
-Medical, dental and vision coverage
-We have a good 401K plan
-We have catered lunch, daily along with a great variety of snacks all day
-Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
-Close to CalTrain (shuttle)
If this is an interesting opportunity that you would like to learn more about, I want to hear from you ASAP!